[amibroker] Re: OT: Webmasters forum

Brian, I saved these posts, but I never looked at the sites, and I know
nothing about website design.   Ron D

     Dear Ronald,

      We're pleased to announce the arrival of Microsoft® Office Live-the
fast, easy way to fight Invisi-Business. What's Invisi-Business? It's what
happens when a good business lacks a viable Web presence, rendering it
virtually invisible to potential customers.

      Fortunately, Microsoft Office Live can help you solve this problem
with:
        a.. FREE* Web site and design tools
        b.. FREE domain name (www.northwindtraders.com)
        c.. FREE company-branded e-mail accounts
(jsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
        d.. FREE Web site traffic reports
        e.. FREE online applications to manage the key areas of your
business
        f.. FREE Shared Sites where you can organize and share information
      To begin experiencing Microsoft Office Live, select the version of
Microsoft Office Live that's right for you and use the product key to
register.

Just about any site you'll ever need or want.

http://www.allmyfaves.com/

Take a look at www.webstudio.com Web Studio 4.0 for building the
site. I use it and it is very easy to build sites with it. Drag and
drop plus an interface for HTML and JAVA is you need that
functionality. Much easier than other programs I looked at. I own
FrontPage too and WS is much, much better. It has full web design
functionality with WYSIWYG layout.

Well maybe not. I just looked at the price, $170. When I bought it is
was $50. But if you use it you can get a discount on host site at
RightStuffHosting. I have 250MB site for $80/year and there are
cheaper plans too. Get URL at GoDaddy.com. And there is a free FTP up
loader, WS-FTP, available at http://webstudio.gordw.com/.

Barry