[amibroker] AB Becktesting Discrepency

I hope and yet don't that this has happened to people.I had a trade
trigger today on JBH @8.97.Stop was set at 8.58(Low-1ATR) and profit
stop set at 9.42(HHV(c,-2). Unfortunately during the course of the day
the trade just went down from opening stopping the trade out(HTFM 1min
charts shows progression of the day).The issue I have is I check to
see how accurate the backtesting is against actual trades I have
initiated.When I done the backtest for today I found the oddest thing
which what I have been worried about for a while but was unable to
prove.The backtester showed that the trade entered at the right price
BUT it showed that it closed out at 9.30.Now the high of the day was
9.53 and the low 8.58.Now how do I let AB realize that although it
triggered a profit sell,it occured before the entry point.

Cheers Greg