[amibroker] How to make Projection Price Fibo and Gann

Hi Tomasz I got article http://www.traders.com/Documentation/FEEDbk_docs/Archive/102004/TradersTips/TradersTips.html#amibroker and I already success to run Fibonacci and Gann Proection.
My question is how to make time and price  projection.
I got in this millis your answered is click SYMBOL and QUOTE EDITOR, I have done it and what should I do?

There is Quote Editor box with coloum Ticker,Date, Open,High,Low,Close, Volume and Open Int. How I must fill?

Please Give me explanation.

I appreciate and thank you in advance.

Best Regards,
Anthony

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. __._,_.___