[amibroker] Dow Volume Bigotry 2 - On Balance, what do you reckon?

We are here looking for ?usable? insights when it comes to Volume.
In the attached document we compare the Dow Volume Bigot with
probably the most popular volume indicator ? On Balance Volume

For those unable to receive attachments I will place it in the files
section. However I?m unable to access it at the moment so send me an
email if you want me to forward you the document.

Regards and good trading
Gerard