Re: [amibroker] Re: Big symbol text in the background

Dingo,

I used the AutoIt program to try to find the handle for the scrollbar
also a while back, but it was not recognized as a separate element.
However, looking at the documentation pointer Tomasz sent, it says
that if it is a standard window scroll bar, then I only need the
handle for the window and I can get and set the scroll position.  I am
now assuming that this is the case based on the evidence so far.

BR,
Dennis