[amibroker] Re: ZeroLag TEMA

I seem to be a bit clumsy since I can not find your files. I
clicked "Files" in the box on the left of the Yahoo Message window
and went to the Files section. But can could not find any entry of
file name on "moving average studies". I also tried to click "Files"
at the bottom of the message, which took me to the same point.
However I can not find and "Search" command anywhere on that window.
I looked through all the different file titles but could not find
your files. Can you give me further direction about the procedure?
Thank you.

how97

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David Jennings"
<davidjennings@xxx> wrote:

> If I supply the complete link you will load the file to your
screen which may not be what you want so go to the files section and
search on: Moving average studies

Could

Date:
Date: