[amibroker] Re: Floor Trader Pivots

I didn't look at anything else yet, but you need to the part before
the divided by 3 in paraenthases (otherwise it is just dividing the
close by 3 not the whole thing).

Piv = Ref(H,-1) + Ref(L,-1) + Ref(C,-1)/ 3;

should be:

Piv = (Ref(H,-1) + Ref(L,-1) + Ref(C,-1))/ 3;

I've written floor trader pivots.  I'll see if I can find my code.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Mohammed" <softnews2003@xxx> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I'm trying to write the formula for Pivot Point, support and
resistance
> as it showing in the following code.
>
> /*
>
> Pivot Point = [Yesterday's High + Yesterday's Low + Yesterday's
Close] /
> 3
>
> Support Levels
>
> S1 = [Pivot Point * 2] - Yesterday's High
>
> S2 = Pivot Point - Yesterday's High + Yesterday's Low
>
> S3 = S2 - Yesterday's High + Yesterday's Low
>
> Resistance Levels
>
> R1 = [Pivot Point * 2] - Yesterday's Low
>
> R2 = Pivot Point + Yesterday's High - Yesterday's Low
>
> R3 = R2 + Yesterday's High - Yesterday's Low
>
> */
>
> Piv = Ref(H,-1) + Ref(L,-1) + Ref(C,-1)/ 3;
> S1 = Piv*2 - Ref(H,-1);
> S2 = Piv - Ref(H,-1) + Ref(L,-1);
> S3 = S2 - Ref(H,-1) + Ref(L,-1);
>
> R1 = Piv*2 - Ref(L,-1);
> R2 = Piv + Ref(H,-1) - Ref(L,-1);
> R3 = R2 + Ref(H,-1) - Ref(L,-1);
>
> Plot(S1,"S1",colorgreen, styleLine);
> Plot(S2,"S3",colorgreen, styleLine);
> Plot(S3,"S3",colorgreen, styleLine);
>
> Plot(R1,"R1",colorRed, styleLine);
> Plot(R2,"R2",colorRed, styleLine);
> Plot(R3,"R3",colorRed, styleLine);
>
> BUT this gives me wrong result???
>
>   Any one can help please Why I got wrong result?
>
> Also I would like to plot it as a horizontal line not as
indicator.  As
> it showing here
>
> FloorTrader Pivots

<http://www.onlinetradingconcepts.com/TechnicalAnalysis/FloorTraderPiv