[amibroker] Re: AmiQuote 2.00 released

Great work Tomasz. I've been looking for another data source as
back-up to Yahoo.  I've downloaded and already tried to use it with
the DJI.  The symbol for Yahoo is "^DJI " while Google shows ".DJI". I
tried to download this symbol from Google but they don't recognize
it??  I tries several times but no work.  Am I doing something wrong?

Dick Hoierman

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> http://www.amibroker.com/devlog/2008/04/23/amiquote-200-released/
>
> A new version of AmiQuote 2.00 has been released.
>
> Download link:
> http://www.amibroker.com/bin/aq2000.exe
>
> CHANGES (as compared to 1.95):
>
>   1.. Added new Google Finance EOD data source (finance.google.com),
US and International stocks (finance.google.com) - very fast
> downloads, much faster than Yahoo
>   2.. Fixed some rare random crashes
>   3.. Fixed occassional crash on Vista
>   4.. Historical EOD downloads overwrite temporary files always to
prevent consuming too much hard disk space
>   5.. Livecharts/Quote.com by default is now disabled because vendor
discontinued the service. (Use Tools->Settings to re-enable if
> needed)
> NOTE: Backup your files inside "Formats" subfolder if you did any
editing because the setup program will install default ones.