Re: [amibroker] A profitable strategy

Hi Alice --

I'm not sure this is the answer to your question, but it might be helpful.

Write the trading system you have in mind, and test it on one of the issues you want to trade.

Add a line of code that computes the account equity for that issue:
e = equity();

Add another line of code that computes the recent change in equity and assigns that value to PositionScore:
PositionScore = ROC(e,20);

Create a watchlist of all the issues you want to trade.  When you run your system on the watchlist, ties will be broken by taking the one(s) with the highest value of PositionScore.

Thanks,
Howard
www.quantitativetradingsystems.com