[amibroker] Re: AB Features

Hello,

 since this subject is about AB features, could you please tell me
if it is planned to include another optimization method
besides "brute force", for those cases where there are many
optimization variables?

thanks

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> 1. Yes I understand. Having them as a part of HTML report is
actually planned, but can't give you date yet.

> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

categorygetsymbols

> >> 4. Put everything in single formula - all add to composites
into one
> > formula,
> >> examples are included here:
> > http://www.amibroker.net/3rdparty/IntroToAtc.pdf
> >>
> >> You can also use master formula with serval
> >> #include commands if you want to keep your originals separate
> >>
> >> 5. You can do this via OLE interface/script or as you said using
> > Batman (that actually uses AmiBroker OLE).
> >>
> >> Best regards,
> >> Tomasz Janeczko
> >> amibroker.com

I've