[amibroker] Cycle Analysis - Drawing Half Circles

I have been trying to come up with a solution on how to draw half
circles as in Cycle Analysis.  Was curious if anyone has tried this
before?

The low level graphics functions look promising but seem to be tied to
the visible window and any graphics that are created do not scroll
with the underlying chart (price series). I am trying to figure out
how do determine the pixel size of the viewable window and how many
pixels per bar.  As well as a ton of other items.

I have also been toying with the idea of creating a function that
would take a date input (starting date) and a cycle input (either a
radius or diameter) to create a function that would create the values
for each day.  The half circle could have a max height of 1,000 which
when applied to a pane on a sheet may not be a perfect half circle but
could get the job done.  If not a function then an external price
series that I could create in excel.

A long time ago I created the Multi Color Ribbon and that has some
promise as well.  The idea is to read in a foreign data series which I
could code so as to change the color of the ribbon to identify cycle lows.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Regards,
MM