Re: [amibroker] Re: Point and figure charts

if( scaling == "Percentage") Box = Pa! ram("Box ", 1, 0.2, 10, 0.1)/100 * LastValue(C);

i think that should be Param

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 4:47 PM, Ashley Webb <webb.aa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The previous poster had the "weird" charts - I just get an error
message and a blank chart.
Here is my error message

"Error 1
Operation not allowed. operator/operand type mismatch"

and then I check it in formula editor and the following line is
highlighted (as are a few others following)

if( scaling == "Percentage") Box = Pa! ram("Box ", 1, 0.2, 10,
0.1)/100 * LastValue(C);

Ash

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Graham <kavemanperth@xxx> wrote:

> They work fine for me.
> When you say added them to a chart, you should insert them as new
> charts. They are not really designed for overlaying
> Can you explain what "weird looking chart" means?
>
> --
> Cheers
> Graham Kav
> AFL Writing Service