RE: [amibroker] Re: Cannot load ^NYA thrugh AMIQUOTE??!

Duuno what you're doing wrong.

Try this. Run AB.  Make sure only one Broker.exe is running (use windows
task manager to determine).  Run Amiquote manually.  Don't load in a ticker
list. Select the source (I'm assuming its Yahoo?). Make sure the Automatic
import is checked. Click the yellow + sign on the tool bar. Type in ^NYA in
the text box and click the OK button. Click the green arrow on the tool bar.

It should say "Imported".  Does it?

Close AQ and say no to the save question it will ask.

In Amibroker select View/Refresh All and check to see if ^NYA has any data.
Does it?