Re: [amibroker] problem with Vista...Newbie where to start..coding...can someone help also having

  • To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] problem with Vista...Newbie where to start..coding...can someone help also having
  • From: "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 00:57:32 +0200

Hello,

Not every kind of file can be open. The message says that you have attempted to open
file that does not belong to AmiBroker.

AmiBroker uses DATABASE (which is set of files) and this can be open using
File->Open database menu.

Then to open chart use File->New->Default Chart

There is a set of videos you should see:

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com