Re: [amibroker] Re: Why do I get "missing buy/sell variable assignmets" error?

Thanks again

I now have the buy order working in backtest mode with the code below and instead of using "Applystop" have used Sell = L < Ref(LLV(L,2),-1); to close the position but can't work out how to do the following

Buy order is currently opening as soon as the "Filter" criteria is met.  I actually want it to open a buy only when "Filter"  is true  AND  the next bar creates a higher high or to open a short when "Filter is true and next bar creates a lower low.

I have tried quite a few ways of doing this but am not sure how to make AB straddle a bar and open a trade when it is broken in either direction.

--------------
NR4Day = (H - L) < Ref(LLV(H-L,3),-1);
Column1 =  NR4Day;
Column1Name = "Nr4Day";

InsideDay = H < Ref(High,-1) AND Low > Ref(Low,-1);
Column2 =  InsideDay;
Column2Name = "Inside Day";

Column3 =  High + 0.125;
Column3Name = "Buy Stop";

Column4 =  Low - 0.125;
Column4Name = "Sell Stop";

Filter = NR4Day == 1 AND InsideDay == 1;

Buy = Filter

Sell = L < Ref(LLV(L,2),-1);