[amibroker] trailing bar stop

When I originally read about "stoptypenbar" I thought it would trail a stop loss 1 pip under nbars.

This would mean that with a value of 1 the stop would move up every bar and as soon as price went 1 pip below the previous bar the trail stop would be hit.  A value of two would mean that the stop would move up every bar and as soon as price went one pip below the  bar two bars before the trail stop would be hit etc.

What code would work for this type of trailing stop which would not limit gains as per the "stoptypenbar" setting in Amibroker?

thanks