[amibroker] Re: Running Amibroker and Amiquote from USB flash drive

I am currently in the process of moving AMiBroker to a USB stick as
well to allow me to have all of my data/formulas available in
multiple places.

I have set the setting you mentioned below, and, while AmiQuote will
work, when I try to open AmiQuote from AmiBroker (Tools->Auto Update
Quotes), AmiQuote does not open.  It is a minor inconvience to goto
the correct directory and open AmiQuote, then get tickers from
AmiBroker.

Is there a setting in AmiBroker that points to the drive/directory
where AmiQuote should be launched from?  I looked throught Tools-
>Prederences, but tyhe only thing I saw to chnage there was the
default database.

Thanks,
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx>
wrote:

> Both AmiBroker and AmiQuote should work from USB drive.
> You need only to make sure that "Destination directory" (Tools-
>Settings in AmiQuote)
> exists and it writable.
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko