[amibroker] Re: crash of amibroker and databases are send deeper

Hello Phsst

I did not install additionnal free softwares, no automatic anti spy or
other commercial products since the AB install.
I have google desktop but no bar.
The crash came instantly as I shutted down the TWSIB windows with the
red cross.

Thank you for support.

Regards