[amibroker] Position size as % of equity in futures mode

Hi,

I'm having trouble defining position size in futures mode.
What I want to do is to risk a certain % of current equity on each
trade, based on the stop loss $$ value.
For example in EURUSD, I want to risk 3% of my equity (suppose it is
25000 in the current bar) and my stop loss is 25 pips away from entry
point. (Assuming lots of 100k => pointvalue=100.000;
margindeposit=1000)

risk=>25.000*0.03=750

=>750/(0.0025*100000)=3lots

In the example above I would trade 3lots(contracts), so positionsize
would be 3,000.

I can do this if I allways risk a fixed amount, but I don't know how
to do it referring to the current value of equity which varies bar by
bar.
How can I do this in AB (I've already filled in the tick size, point
value,margin deposit in the synmbol page and selected futures mode)?

thanks