[amibroker] AA mix two future contacts the final day

Hi,

The AA plays two contacts for the final day.
Future H8 ended on 20 march and future J8 started late in the afternoon.

I ran a backtest on this specific day only and I got two sets of
trades concerning H8 and J8. The results are combined.

Long H8
Long J8
Short H8
Short J8
Long J8
open Long H8

J8 end at the last minute of the day : correct
H8 stay open at the last minute of the day

and I dont want H8 for the testing.

My graph displays only J8.

How can I force the AA to run the contract that is displayed and
ignore the previous contract H8 ?

Thanks