[amibroker] Re: Expectancy - and related

In short, what I am saying is:

Vince claims that, with MM we can make any system, that has a
positive expectancy, even better (where goodness is the geometric
mean OR PA%) - he does bring risk into the equation later, although a
lot of lay people don't seem to understand that.

I am investigating what we should focus on, and what tools we can use
to get a higher expectancy (geomean) at the front end (system design
stage) before we move over to MM with Vince and others.

I am also looking for ways to measure the risk, at the front end, and
trace how OR if, that flows into the backend (equity curve analysis).

brian_z