[amibroker] Re: long term volume

Yes. This doesn't happen when viewing charts in the daily time
frame,only weekly and monthly. If I stay in the daily mode and click
the zoom-out icon until 30 yrs of data are showing on the chart,it
will display fine.But if I then switch to weekly or monthly,a lot of
the volume bars will be displayed under the zero line.

Also,I don't use the volume which displays on the bottom of the price
chart itself.I have vol. displayed as a seperate indicator in a
different frame below the price frame.I don't know if that makes any
difference or not.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "wavemechanic" <timesarrow@xxx>
wrote:

> Are you saying that the daily charts are OK?

recognize.Is
> > there any way around this? I'm more interested in the volume
relative
> > to previous levels rather than the actual number itself. Is there
> > way
> > to cut the volume in half,so the program will display the full
bar?
> > My
> > thinking behind this is that it will display the full bar in the
> > correct proportion to the others,and if I wanted to know the
actual
> > number,I could just double it mentally to get the real value.This
> > is an issue with the major indices,not individual stocks,so I'd
like
> > to be able to apply this only to them and not everything in my
> > database
> > if it's possible. Thanks. -jim

> > SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com

> > http://www.amibroker.com/devlog/