[amibroker] Re: Schwab Data Feed?

Thanks Dan and Jim for your responses.  I just figured it was
strange/a shame that I couldn't tap directly into Schwab from
Amibroker since the feed was "there" and QT seems to be the only 3rd
party application taking advantage of it.  I'll probably try out
IQFeed or eSignal for AB RT data.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "danielwardadams"