Re: [amibroker] Re: downloading quotes from a remote custom source

Hi Dan,

I have seen that page, but I don't want to create a plugin for Amibroker
with the SDK.

I want to make a program on our servers that offer the stock quotes, then
the Amibroker users should configure Amibroker to get the data not from
Yahoo or other sources, but from the URL we specify.

So I want to know in which format I need to offer the data and how can
Amibroker or Ami Quote be configured to be able to get the data from our
site in order to use it to create charts.

I know that I can offer it in a zip archive with more files, one for each
symbol, and let the users download it, but it would be pretty hard to
download the file, unarchive it, then load them in Amibroker... if we offer
intraday quotes that update at 5 minutes.

Thank you.

Octavian