[amibroker] Re: Schwab Data Feed?

I have Schwab Street Smart Pro as my secondary backup broker to IB
(Interactive Brokers).

No, AB cannot get data off Schwab, nor would you want to. In high
volume periods, Schwab buckles and drops to it's knees with frequent
disconnects.

They are OK for research but as a main trading platform, IB is much
more stable and reliable.

I deviated a little from your little off topic, but my two cents on
Schwab.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "kurasake" <kurasake@xxx> wrote:

> Hi.
>
> Thank you for your response.
>
> I've noticed the QT plugin but I take it then that there's no direct
> way of tapping into the Schwab RT data (ie without using QT as an
> intermediary)?  Or has someone developed a Schwab plugin already?
>
> Thanks.
>

> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Rakesh Sahgal" <rakeshsahgal@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Use the Medved QuoteTracker plug-in provided with AB to get the
data
> from
> > QT.

> > On Sat, Apr 12, 2008 at 5:33 AM, kurasake <kurasake@> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi.
> > >
> > > I did a quick search and didn't see this covered anywhere and
hope
> > > that it hasn't been discussed before.
> > >
> > > Medved QuoteTracker is able to get "real time" data from Schwab
(for
> > > Schwab customers).  Is there any way for AmiBroker Pro to tap
into
> > > this same feed?
> > >
> > > Thanks.

> > > Please note that this group is for discussion between users
only.

> > > SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com
> > >
> > > For NEW RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENTS and other news always check
DEVLOG: