SV: [amibroker] Dow Volume Bigotry - How I learned to love Volume

Thank you very much Gerard, very kind of you to share this. I’ve thought much about volume after studying Gann literature and his accumulation-distribution theories, studying your indicator will be interesting. Best regards / Jan.

Från: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] För Gerard Carey
Skickat: den 12 april 2008 14:48
Till: AB Yahoo group
Ämne: [amibroker] Dow Volume Bigotry - How I learned to love Volume

I, like many traders ignored volume.
In spite of advice to the contrary from most market experts and gurus. I
was unable to gain any usable insights from their explanations - or from
any of the available volume indicators.
So I chose to ignore them.
I did alright anyway, why bother?
Well, because always, in the dark recesses of my mind, resided the
knowledge that volume was the driving force behind any market. It forced
itself to the surface every now and then. It nagged at me. It annoyed
the bejasus out of me.
I knew I was missing something important.

To spare the uninterested my journey to enlightenment is detailed in the
attachment.
For those unable to receive attachments I will place it in the Files
section also.
I trust it may be of some value.

Regards and good trading
Gerard