Re: [amibroker] Re: Speed issues with Premium Data

Yep, I'm using this PremiumData for backtesting on long history and so can keep it as a local database.

So far I am very happy with the PremiumData historical data and especially the delisted symbols.  I've wanted this at a reasonable price for a long time and this seems to fit the bill.  I've always worried about survivorship bias in my systems, but this is showing me that it is not the concern I imagined it to be.  And this has given me a huge amount of out-of-sample data to test over.  The systems have held up well.

Thanks for the picture.