Re: [amibroker] Re: fix splits in iqfeed data

Hi,

As an example, look at where there may be a split.  Look at finance.google.com and click on maximum number of time, and you will see a small icon with the split ratio and the date if there is one.  Then, in AB, go on Symbole, and click split, then enter the date and the ratio.  Then you can look around this date to see if everthing worked well.

I hope it helps!

Louis