[amibroker] Script to run multiple explorations and output results to .csv files

Looking for a jscript or vbscript to run multiple explorations and
output the results of each exploration to a separate .csv file.

I'm sure this has been done, but my searching hasn't turned it up.
I'm going to learn jscript or vbscript, but for starters it would be
handy to have a template to work with.

I know that Fred's Batman does this very well and I have been using it
for years, but it suddenly stopped working for me and I haven't a clue
why.

So, I think I'd be better off using my on scripts, so that I can
understand them and maintain them.

Can anyone point me to scripts that run explorations?

Thanks.

As background... every evening I run 5 to 10 explorations via Batman
and this gives me .csv files that I can modify in Excel and save as
basket files for trading with Interactive Brokers.  It works very well
but I need to come up with a way to do this without relying on Batman.