[amibroker] Re: Chart Refresh

Tomasz
Is another option doing this for multiple symbols? Will alerts still
work with this?
Thanks
Larry

// system for MSFT
if( Name() == "MSFT" )
{
 Buy = Cross( MA( Close, 50), MA( Close, 100) );
 Sell = Cross( MA( Close, 100), MA( Close, 50) );
}

// system for IBM
if( Name() == "IBM" )
{
 Buy = Cross( MACD(), Signal() );
 Sell = Cross( Signal(), MACD() );
}

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx>

(http://www.amibroker.com/video/TwoSymbols.html)
> OR
> b) use automatic analysis  to scan many symbols periodically
using "Run Every" feature
> OR
> c) use loop inside the formula and SetForeign function to iterate
through symbols
> http://www.amibroker.com/f?setforeign
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

If the bar close red. And this is very nice.

>   BUT I only get the alert for the active chart, the other pairs I
didn't get any alert for it if the bar close red.

>   How can I get the alert for all pair I have in "ALL folder"?
>
>   Regards.
>

>   --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "umrperumal" <umrperumal@>
wrote:
>   >
>   >
>   > Hi TJ,
>   >
>   > If I click right mouse button over the chart and choose "Edit
>   > Formula", the formula is available to anybody for edit. Is
there
>   > any way to "password protect the formula", so that the formula
is
>   > not tampered by others sitting on the pc in my absence.
>   >
>   > With kind regards
>   >
>   > UMR Perumal
>   >
>   >
>   >
>   > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" groups@
>   > wrote:
>   > >
>   > > Underlying code is the code that chart uses - available if
you
>   > click with RIGHT mouse
>   > > button over the chart and choose "Edit Formula"
>   > >
>   > > Best regards,
>   > > Tomasz Janeczko
>   > > amibroker.com