[amibroker] Re: Exrempsan question

Assuming that your Buy logic is a crossing type signal as provided in
your example (i.e. Cross(MA...)). You could probably just introduce a
no signal zone using BarsSince.

Buy = Cross(...);
DeadZone = BarsSince(Buy) <= 10;
Signal = ...;
Sell = Signal AND NOT DeadZone;

Note that if a first Buy is fired, then crosses down and rises back
up to trigger a second Buy before the 10 days, the first Buy will
never be acted on and the dead zone will start over with the second
Buy.

Mike

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Louis Préfontaine"
<rockprog80@xxx> wrote:

> Buy = Cross (xxxx) ;
> Buy = ExRemSpan (Buy,10);
> Sell = Ref (Buy,-10);
>

> 2008/4/8, Louis Préfontaine <rockprog80@xxx>:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > Right now I have
> >
> > Buy = Cross (xxxx) ;
> > Buy = ExRemSpan (Buy,10);
> > Sell = Ref (Signal,-10);
> >
> > The systems exits after 10 days.  I'd like to keep it open for at
least 10
> > days and then to close only when signal is met.
> >
> > I tried the Signal as you said but it didn't work...
Unfortunately...

<rockprog80@xxx>