[amibroker] data export to text

Hi

I want to export amibroker data to text file with
ticker, fullname, date, open, high, low, close, volume headers. In my
data base i have ticker number and then fullname so on....

the below formula written by Mr. Graham (thanks to graham) is
exporting data to text without fullname option. I have tried to modify
adding to fullname column. But i am getting errors. Can anybody help
me in this issue?

Thanks a lot....

/*
Export intraday and EOD data to TXT files
One file for each stock
In the first line insert the directory you want to save them to, make
sure the directory exists
Select your charts to export with the "Apply to" filter in AA window
Select the timeframe period you want to save as using the AA "Settings"
Press Scan button
by Graham Kavanagh 05 Feb 2004
*/

fh = fopen( "c:\\IntradayData\\"+Name()+".txt", "w");
if( fh )
{
fputs( "Ticker,Date,Time,Open,High,Low,Close,Volume \n", fh );
y = Year();
m = Month();
d = Day();
r = Hour();
e = Minute();
n = Second();

for( i = 0; i < BarCount; i++ )
{
fputs( Name() + "," , fh );
ds = StrFormat("%02.0f/%02.0f/%02.0f,",
m[ i ], d[ i ], y[ i ] );
fputs( ds, fh );

ts = StrFormat("%02.0f:%02.0f:%02.0f,",
r[ i ],e[ i ],n[ i ] );
fputs( ts, fh );

qs = StrFormat("%.2f,%.2f,%.2f,%.2f,%.0f\n",
O[ i ],H[ i ],L[ i ],C[ i ],V[ i ] );
fputs( qs, fh );
}

fclose( fh );