Re: [amibroker] Fwd: Delay first BUY signal by x bars

If you want to delay based on bars in the actual test period you have selected, then maybe something like this might work
Buy = OtherBuyConditions and IIf(Status("action")>2,Cum(Status("barinrange"))>150,1);

If you just want to make sure there are 150 bars at the start of the symbol history then
Buy =  OtherBuyConditions and BarIndex()>150;

--
Cheers
Graham Kav