[amibroker] When using TimeFrameCompress the week is starting on a Friday

Hi Guys,

I have used the code below to get the weekly plots of ift rsi and it
looks ok.

There is a poblem though, when you look at the stepped values, each
value is the
same for the five days (as it is weekly) but the fist day is a Fiday
not a Monday.
Is there anything that I have to set somewhere to have this as the
monday. I
checked this back to 2004 at it appears that the week starts on
Friday.

Regards
Steve

_SECTION_BEGIN("IFT - RSI");
#include "C:\Program
Files\AmiBroker\Formulas\Include\InverseFisherTransform.afl"

wc = TimeFrameCompress( ift_rsi(5), inWeekly );

/* now the time frame is still unchanged (say daily) and our MA will
operate on daily data */
daily_ift_rsi = ift_rsi( 5 );

/* but if we call MA on compressed array, it will give MA from other
time frame */
weekly_ift_rsi = wc; // note that argument is time-compressed array

//Plot( dailyma, "DailyMA", colorRed );

weekly_ift = TimeFrameExpand( weekly_ift_rsi, inWeekly ); // expand
for display
Plot( weekly_ift, "WeeklyIFTRSI", colorBlue );

_SECTION_END();