[amibroker] Re: Howard B. Bandy BOOK

WOuld this be a good book to learn about the measures of performance
that Amibroker automatically calculates?

If not, does anyone have a good reference for those measures?

Thanks,

James

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ohneclue <ohneclue@xxx> wrote:

> Dennis,
>
> Good Job!!!!
>
> Judith

Author at half that price.  I don't want someone to feel ripped off
if they buy the book then visit the website.  :)

> Dennis
>

> On Apr 4, 2008, at 3:55 PM, ohneclue wrote:
>
> Howards,
>
> I assume, then, you have also seen the link on the left to "I Own
the rights . . ." and that takes you to a book seller that might be
more interested in your offer providing you own the rights which you
do.

> Don't know if that is of any interest to you but thought I'd
mention it anyway.

> Judith

and offered them as many copies at $49.95 as they wanted.  They must
have all they need, because they have not responded.  If they can
sell the book at $104, more power to them.

> Thanks,
> Howard
>

> On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 5:36 PM, dave_88_1961 <dave_88_1961@
yahoo.com> wrote:

> Howard,
> Have you seen this on Amazon?
> http://www.amazon. com/Quantitative -Trading- Systems-Practica l-
Validation/ dp/0979183804/ ref=pd_bbs_ sr_1?
ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1207269124&sr=8-1

> Dave
>

> You rock. That's why Blockbuster' s offering you one month of
Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.