SV: [amibroker] Maximum bars question.

Thank you TJ and Steve Dugas.

Best regards,

Jan Malmberg

Från: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] För Tomasz Janeczko
Skickat: den 6 april 2008 00:46
Till: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ämne: Re: [amibroker] Maximum bars question.

Hello,

Change 200 in the param function with any higher number you want. Time to read the User's Guide:

P = ParamField("Price field",-1);

Periods = Param("Periods", 15, 2, 200, 1, 10 ); // change 200 with anything you want to increase maximum parameter

Plot( MA( P, Periods ), _DEFAULT_NAME(), ParamColor( "Color", colorCycle ), ParamStyle("Style") );

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com