[amibroker] Re: AlertIf Question?

Chris
I agree with you - I also went through the 1000+ posts about alertif
and still have problema using it. There does need to be a special
effort to make alertif easier or there needs to be expanded help
files with additional examples. Spending 6 hours going through 1000
posts is not a good way to go IMHO. Many people have struggled with
it as evidenced by the questions and it seems only a few really
understand how to use it.
Larry