[amibroker] Help With Code

AGG1 = IIf(AGG/Ref(AGG,-X) > 1, 1, 0);
DBC1 = IIf(DBC/Ref(DBC,-X) > 1, 1, 0);
DBV1 = IIf(DBV/Ref(DBV,-X) > 1, 1, 0);
EEM1 = IIf(EEM/Ref(EEM,-X) > 1, 1, 0);
IAU1 = IIf(IAU/Ref(IAU,-X) > 1, 1, 0);
IYR1 = IIf(IYR/Ref(IYR,-X) > 1, 1, 0);

Total = AGG1 + DBC1 + DBV1 + EEM1 + IAU1 + IYR1;

A = C/Ref(C,-X);

EnableRotationalTrading();

//WRH = Param("Worst Rank Held", 1, 1, 10, 1);
SetOption("WorstRankHeld", Total);

I keep getting Error 5, argument #2 has incorrect type on the
SetOption line.  Is there anyway I can make "Total" a numerical
variable based on the code above?  It appears WorstRankHeld must have
a number, yes/no?

Tks