Re: [amibroker] Re: to move the arrow's plot toward another pane.

Hi,

To be honest, I don't understand why it has to be that complicated.  In my previous version of AB I just had to right-click on the ticker and to choose "show current trade arrows"  and I immediately saw the green arrow for buy and the red one for sell.  But right now, with my new version of AB, I simply don't see any arrow.  Why is that?  Anyone can explain... Tomas?

Thanks,

Louis

p.s. Still, thanks for the code reinsley; I will look at it later today or tomorrow.