[amibroker] Question for RT intraday traders about new crosshairs...

Hello,

I have noticed that with 5.06 or 5.07 beta version, I am getting an
interaction between the new crosshairs and my chart scrolling.

I was wondering if anyone else has seen the same thing?

I have a realtime chart running (1 point range bar on ER2 actually).
Normally, if the chart is scrolled all the way to the right, a new bar
will cause the old bars to scroll one to the left, keeping the current
bar in the same position all the time.

However, under the conditions that I have enabled the chart crosshairs
cursor, AND the selected window is NOT AmiBroker, the chart no longer
scrolls to the left with new bars.  The new bars just keep moving to
the right until they run off the right side of the chart window.

Support could not see the problem, so I am trying to see if it is
something peculiar to my system --which is a Mac Pro running XP under
Parallels.

Any feedback appreciated,

Dennis