From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Ara Kaloustian
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2008 2:07 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: TransAct and AmiBroker Data Feed

if your analysis results appear 1 to 3 seconds fefore charts are updated,
you must have a delay in AB - that you can not overcome by using different
data feed. IQfeed seems to perform pretty well for me.

The delay is probably within Windows rather than AB.

Also very curious about you specifying that Limit orders are earlier than
charts, but you made no mention of market orders. I would think they both
would be early by same amount

Ara