[amibroker] Coding Sector Rankings

Hello,

I am a fairly new AmiBroker user, and I am trying to code up a
Sector Ranking tool. (Using FOR loops, which is inefficient)  My
intent is to run this every so often and then insert the results
into a trading system to help adjust positionscore and buy/sell
indicators.

Below is the code I am using.  However, when I try to run this
forother than the current day, each day comes up with the same
scores.  I believe it is probably due to the third FOR loop (which I
founhd int he AmiBroker users guide), but I am unsure why.  Also, is
there a way to use indicators like MACD on Foreign(ie not current)
stocks?

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide,

James

//This is a Sector Ranking exploration

Filter = 1;

for (i= 0; i<1; i++)
	{
   Seclist = CategoryGetSymbols(categorySector, i);

   SecSum = 0;
   NumSec = 0;
   NullSec = 0;
   x = 0;
   y1 = 0;
   y2 = 0;
   SectorRelStrength = 0;

   for( k = 0; ( sym = StrExtract( Seclist, k ) ) != ""; k++ )
      {
      	x = Foreign( sym, "close");
		y1 = MA(x,3);
       y2 = MA(x,10);

	if (x[BarCount-1] != 0) // Verify current symbol has data
associated with it
	{

			for( m = BarCount-7; m < BarCount; m++ )
			{
				// Insert ranking rules here as
if/else rules.
		  		if( x[ m ] > y1[ m ] )
               SecSum[m] = SecSum[m]+1;
		  		else
 			     SecSum[m] = SecSum[m];
			}

      		NumSec = NumSec+1;
     	}

	else
		NullSec = NullSec+1;

	}
	SectorRelStrength = SecSum[m-1]/NumSec[m-1];

  AddTextColumn( CategoryGetName( categorySector, i), "Sector
name" );
  AddColumn( SectorRelStrength, "SectorRelStrength", 1.4 );