[amibroker] Custom AD indicator problem

I am using some custom breadth indicators and for NYSE and RUT they
stopped working sometime after I downloaded more history, though
everything is still functioning for other markets and indices. The
problem appears to be with the Cum() function because when I remove
that from the formulas I get an oscillator that functions correctly.

Everything still works on Nasdaq with either the standard AdvIssues()
etc functions or using my own AI, DI, AV etc composites. The most
puzzling thing is the standard ADLine works fine on the NYSE and it
also uses a Cum() function.

I thought it might be a low memory problem so I split things into more
layouts, which improved speed, but it didn't fix the problem.

Any ideas?

The basic formula is: cum(((AI*AV)-(DI*DV))/(AI*AV+DI*DV+UI*UV))

Thanks!