Re: [amibroker] Vista Problem

Have you tried going to Preferences > Data.... tab and select the Default Database you want to load up....

Anthony
----- Original Message -----
From: me_rayme
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2008 8:29 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Vista Problem

ver 5.07 Vista. Have had AB 2+ years so quite familiar with it.

For years I have "one" data base "Data" about 5000 stocks but recently
I loaded an additional data base "US-Stocks" 8000 stocks.

Now when I load AB it comes up with the US-Stocks data base. I have
tried Save Database As DATA etc. I want it to load as the last data
base used.

What is wrong? Is this normal?

Ray

Checked by AVG.