[amibroker] Re: UKB Comments Not Being Posted

I know all about trading admin/tax etc.

It is just like football.

Most of the game is played off the field (a lot of it is mundane
stuff too!)

Taxation and record keeping is my least favorite part of it.

(I have an overdue returns slip or two floating around somewhere).

cheers,

brian_z