[amibroker] UKB Comments Not Being Posted

There is a backup of comments from visitors to the UKB that haven't
been cleared by moderation (they are sitting in admin).
It looks like all new visitors have to pass an automatic antispam
screen and a some genuine posts are getting filtered out (there is a
lot of spam coming to the comments inbox).

Apologies to all.

I will email Herman and Tomasz about it and see what can be done.

Dennis - my welcome to you on your first post "AFL shapes cheat sheet"
didn't pass the screen so "Welcome to the UKB - I had a glass of
champagne to celebrate". I am looking forward to some tutorials on your
work with parameters.

brian_z