[amibroker] ATC question

I would like to write values that change each bar to a "dummy ticker"
using ATC.  Here in my example, I am retrieving real-time data from
eSignal and trying to write it to various fields in a dummy ticker
called ~QQQQBA (where QQQQ is ticker).  The problem I'm having is that
the current values are overwritten each bar and somehow "composited"
such that the bids and asks double up, then triple up and so on, rather
than just being stored and not modified.  Can anyone point me in the
direction that allows me to write values to a dummy ticker that does
not get operated on once placed in those fields?  Tx in advance.

bidc = GetRTData("bid");
askc = GetRTData("ask");
spread = ask-bid;
bidvc = GetRTData("bidsize");
askvc = GetRTData("asksize");

AddToComposite(bidc,"`" +Name()
+"BA","O",atcFlagDeleteValues|atcFlagCompositeGroup);
AddToComposite(Askc,"`" +Name()
+"BA","H",atcFlagDeleteValues|atcFlagCompositeGroup);
AddToComposite(bidvc,"`"+Name()
+"BA","L",atcFlagDeleteValues|atcFlagCompositeGroup);
AddToComposite(askvc,"`"+Name()
+"BA","C",atcFlagDeleteValues|atcFlagCompositeGroup);