Re: [amibroker] Quote Tracker Plugin

Whats your data source?

On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 9:27 PM, Vinay Garg <vinaygarg@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear TJ

I recently used Quote Tracker with Amibroker and upgraded the Standard version to Pro version yesterday. I made a Portfolio of some 70 scrips in QT and via the QT Plugin, imported the data in AB. I observed the following problems

1.                   The data of some scrips did not update although the Scrips were showing in AB. They were updating in QT.

2.                   The time shown in the chart in AB was different than what was there in QT. I am in India and QT was showing the correct Exchange time. In the data base setting of AB, the time diff is in Integers wrt Eastern Time while ours is +9.5 hrs wrt to Eastern Time. Hence it was either +30 min or -30 mins, since I could insert either +9 hrs or 10 hrs wrt to ET. The window does not accept fractions.

3.                   ON clicking on a symbol in the Layout to see a chart, the symbol changed and a totally different scrip showed up. The entire 'Layout' of a particular Sector etc gets disturbed.

Could you please let me know where I am going wrong?

Regards

Vinay