From: Graham
Sent: Sunday, March 30, 2008 11:59 PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Something is different. But what ?

Hi Ton
What you are doing here is referencing a variable that was already defined in a previous line

longPos   = 1000;
LongPos   = Ref(LongPos,-1);

What you cannot do is reference the variable in the same line that is first calculating it, try this alone
 LongPos   = Ref(LongPos,-1);

AB steps through the AFL one line at a time and fills in the full array for that line. It does not step through the entire code bar by bar, you need to write specific loops for that.

--
Cheers
Graham Kav