[amibroker] Re: futures quotes from yahoo?

No such luck.

It is one of those ones caught in the crack between the different
providers used by Yahoo to patch together the site (it is a
Reuters/Jeffries index).

It doesn't have any historical data, hence the 404 (historical US data
is from CSI) .

You can get it with Yahoo current only.

brian_z